Created in 1988 by a former Captain who is still in charge of the company. Ponant is the only French registered cruise line and is an integral part of France’s great maritime history. Aboard those 5-star cruises, you will feel the “French Touch” in the design and décor, but also in the service and gastronomy, with a fully bilingual French-English crew.
From the ice of Antarctica (world leader in Polar cruises) to the lagoons of the Pacific, from Mediterranean coves to Asian shores, Ponant has been sailing all the seas of the world for almost thirty years on a luxury fleet, the most modern in the world, with intimate ships of from 32 to 132 cabins.
- Fully bilingual crew French/English
- Chic & relax atmosphere
- Haute Cuisine (Ponant work notably with mister Alain Ducasse, 3* Michelin Chef)
- All drinks included – from water to Champagne. You can premium drinks if you want
- Newest fleet in the World with Yachts all less than 10 years old & with all 7 new Yachts coming by the end of 2021
- Two kinds of cruises: Expeditions (excursions included) and Yachting
- World Leader in Luxury Expeditions & in Polar zones
Call or email Reed-Travel for Extra Savings on your next Cruise!