Azamara Club Cruises
Boutique cruise line Azamara Club Cruises is renowned for its unforgettable voyages. Azamara give guests the opportunity to delve deeper into destinations across the globe. Whether it’s enjoying a cooking lesson in Dominica’s dense rainforest, mastering the art of batik-making in Indonesia or indulging in beer and wine tasting at a Brisbane brewery and winery. Azamara’s shore excursion programme – Cruise Global, Connect Local – gives discerning travellers a plethora of options to get under the skin of local cultures.
The Azamara Difference
We take voyages for so many reasons – to escape, unwind or become reacquainted with ourselves and loved ones. But we also travel to see and experience new things, and to discover that we can fall in love with places quite unlike our familiar homes. At Azamara Club Cruises®, we believe that the ideal voyage should immerse you in the experience of a distinctly different time and place. It should also offer easily recognisable value. Our loyal guests attest to the fact that Azamara delivers on these promises.
What makes Azamara different?
More destinations, more overnight stays, and more time to explore. Few cruise lines offer overnight stays in so many places, or as many late night departures. This is not a minor detail to experienced travellers, or to anyone who has had to rush back to ship when they yearn to stay longer. Culturally rich experiences. Another Azamara hallmark is our focus on the destination. We offer extensive opportunities for onboard education, supported by knowledgeable staff who know the hidden treasures of every port. Azamara’s Land Discoveries® and Cruisetours take you deeper into local and regional culture, with excursions for every interest. Exceptional quality. Azamara’s ships resemble premier boutique hotels, with every amenity the discerning voyager expects. Service is attentive, but never intrusive. Azamara’s regionally-inspired cuisine and world-class wine cellar rival the finest urban restaurants, and our ships house top-tier spa and fitness facilities.
- Intimate ‘boutique hotel’ style ships. For an on-board experience that’s upmarket, yet relaxed – and never stuffy.
- Azamara sail to 60 countries and explore 187 ports of call throughout Europe, the Mediterranean, Asia, South America and West Indies.
- Off-the-beaten-track destinations. The ships are designed to navigate to the heart of small, remote ports of call. Giving you the chance to
see life at its most authentic, far away from the crowds.
- More overnight stays and late night departures at over 50% of ports of call. Because some of the most memorable travel experiences
happen only at night.
- Richer cultural experiences. An on-board “excursion expert” helps guests select shore excursions based on personal interests. They also
serve as knowledgeable destination guides, offering a deep insight into the culture and history at each port.
- Unique voyages to exciting events and celebrations. For example:
• Monaco Grand Prix
• Rio Carnival
• Holy Week in Seville
- Land Discoveries will help you experience every destination from a more interesting perspective. Live the destination like a local!
- Attentive, yet never intrusive service from a friendly international crew. With a welcoming attitude so warm and natural, that guests feel
right at home.