From the magnificent fjords of Norway to the awesome ice-filled bays of Antarctica or Greenland, Hurtigruten is renowned for its comprehensive collection of voyages to remote, beautiful, and dramatic coastlines from the far north to the distant south.
With 125 years of maritime experience, our fleet of 16 ships takes your customer on a voyage that goes beyond the traditional cruise, allowing closer encounters with environments, wildlife and people along shorelines near and far.
The Original Norwegian Coastal Voyage
- Daily departures from Bergen calling at 34 charming ports
- Relaxed and informal atmosphere on board
- Expedition Teams
- 2016 refurbished ships, plus specialist ships for children and 1960s sailings
- Norway’s Coastal Kitchen using the freshest, locally sourced ingredients
- Wide range of up to 70 seasonal excursions, with differing activity levels
- Direct flights from 12 regional UK airports for Northern Lights departures Oct–Mar
- Hurtigruten’s unique Northern Lights Promise for 12-day departures Oct–Mar
Explorer Expedition Voyages
- Pristine and remote polar destinations in the Arctic and Antarctica
- Warm water expedition voyages to the Galápagos Islands and the Caribbean
- Highly-experienced Expedition Teams on board
- Landings and activities on board and ashore
- Two new hybrid ships, MS Roald Amundsen and MS Fridtjof Nansen
- Free water and windproof expedition jacket
- Onboard lecture programme covering a range of scientific and cultural topics
- Rare wildlife sightings in their natural habitats, for example whales, penguins, and polar bears
The greenest fleet in the world
Call or email Reed-Travel for Extra Savings on your next Cruise!